Our Funeral Plans
Many people wish to provide for their own funeral. A pre-paid funeral plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do this. Our plans are administered by Ecclesiastical Planning Services, a national funeral plan provider. Funeral pre-payments are held in guaranteed whole of life assurance policies and cannot be used for anything but your funeral when the time comes. Funeral plans themselves are not regulated, but our plan provider is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority.
The advantages of a pre-paid funeral plan:
- Choose your funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- Save your family from having to make many decisions at such a difficult time
- Help to protect loved ones from rising funeral costs by fixing the cost of our professional funeral directing services
- Make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed
- Financial security – the funeral pre-payment is securely held in a guaranteed whole of life assurance policy until it is needed
- The service will be provided by us
- No upper age limit – anyone aged 18 or over can take out a plan
- No awkward health questions
- Make a lump-sum payment or pay by monthly instalments, whichever suits you
- Our funeral plans comply with the Funeral Planning Authority Code of Practice and Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.